Thai Massage help to adjust the skeletal structure, increase flexibility, relieve muscular and joint tension, stimulate internal organs and balance the body's energy system.
Thai Massage is an interactive manipulation of the body using passive stretching and gentle pressure with the hands and feet. These movements help to adjust the skeletal structure, increase flexibility, relieve muscular and joint tension, stimulate internal organs and balance the body's energy system. The effect is both relaxing as well as energising.
Physical Benefits of Thai Massage
- Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system
- Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure
- Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
- Improve breathing
- Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
- Improves athletic performance
- Help arthritis and back pain,
- Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
- Improve your outlook towards life; builds an emotional balance
- Help with concentration and creativity/ Mind and body concentration
- Clear and calm your mind
- Help you gain mental clarity
- Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
- Help people boost their inner energy levels
- Develop discipline and self-control
- Achieve better health, increases health and vitality.
- Raise the energy level and stamina
- Build internal power (and creates a natural confidence)